Adventuria Craft (Minecraft)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private MineCraft Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to donate to the server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onewingseraphim
Admin

How to donate to the server Empty
PostSubject: How to donate to the server   How to donate to the server EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:07 am

Click on the Portal link at the top of the page and look for the DONATE paypal button on the left!

You can donate any amount of money you want to the server, but donations over certain amounts will give you special permissions/items/etc.!
Please let me know if you donated so I can check and see if I received your donation! I will gladly RANK you once I receive the payment!
A "kit" refers to free items that certain RANKS will be able to get at the Donator's Building!

Donation of $0 (Member) - No need to donate to get this! You get all default permissions and standard gameplay!
Donation of $5 (Scout) - Thanks for the small but helpful donation! You'll get a free kit every 5 hours!
Donation of $10 (Fighter) - Thanks for donating! You'll get a free kit every 5 hours! + the ability to FLY!
Donation of $15 (Cleric) - Thanks for donating! You'll get a free kit every 5 hours! + the ability to FLY!
Donation of $20 (Warrior) - Thanks for the awesome donation! You'll get a free kit every 5 hours! + the ability to FLY!
Donation of $25+ (Hero) - THANK YOU for the AWESOME DONATION! You'll get a free kit every 3 hours + the ability to FLY!
Back to top Go down
https://adventuriacraft.board-directory.net

How to donate to the server
Page 1 of 1